Solid state smart home relay system and maintenance:
First, the hydraulic system
1. Replace the hydraulic oil and oil return filter element according to the schedule, and pay attention to whether there is iron filings and dust on the filter element. If a breaker is installed, it will accelerate the aging and aging of hydraulic oil, and the replacement cycle should be shortened.
2. Do not work with insufficient hydraulic oil; insufficient hydraulic oil will cause the scraper to become too hot and the entire machine will become weak.
3. After replacing the hydraulic oil or hydraulic components, please pay attention to venting.
4. Continue to purchase hydraulic oil regularly.
Before adding new hydraulic oil, it is best to release all the hydraulic oil in the hydraulic oil tank and provide maintenance services at the construction site. In order to save hydraulic oil, whenever the amount of oil in the hydraulic oil tank is reduced, the response speed of the construction site should be increased.
In order to double the dirty road, the hydraulic oil in the hydraulic oil tank has been soiled, so the hydraulic oil was completely replaced for 200 hours or 2 months to connect a clean solid state relay electromagnetic relay. Hydraulic system to isolate voltage.
5. Search frequently for filter elements. The filter elements at the bottom and inside of the water tank have been flushed or replaced as planned. Start flushing or replacing the filter element every 2 months, and flush the external filter element dust with diesel every 2 months.
6. When the digging hydraulic oil is deteriorated or milky white, all changes should be made;
Second, the electrical system
1. The electrical system of the electric roadheader consists of an external power supply, a motor, an explosion-proof electromagnetic starter or electrical main box for mines, an explosion-proof general lighting lamp, an electric bell, a cable, a main button and an electric drum waterproof.
2. The electrical control system accepts conventional protection from overload, power failure and short circuit to ensure the safety of personnel and buildings.
3. The external power supply must be integrated with the power protector.
4. When always parking the slag scraper, please start to remove the circuit board or distribution box, and put the electrical components in a dry place, which is convenient, safe and hard.
Third, layout and delivery system maintenance
1. Check whether the pins and bolts are loose, loose or missing every day and tighten them in real time.
2. Check the layout every day for cracks and deformation.
3. When parking the dredger, please pay attention to the surrounding environment and stay away from dangerous and loose roofs.
4. After the dredger is docked, the bucket tube completely takes over the bucket, and the bucket falls to the ground to prevent it from being hit.
5. Search and check whether the tires are leaking or under-pressure, and carry out real-time maintenance and preventive measures.
6. Check whether the idler under the belt is offset or loose every day.
7. Check belt errors every day. The seat belt buckle should be corrected in real time, and the isolation voltage of the solid state relay electromagnetic relay should be prepared in advance.
Fourth, single-sided chassis maintenance
Check and tighten the electric motor, oil pump, gearbox, front and rear axle or new diesel engine every day, and check and tighten the new diesel engine every week.
Security requirements for each shift:
Check whether the cable is damaged, discuss whether the cable is loose, electromagnetic starters and other electrical appliances and their continuous lines
1. Whether it is burned or loosened, change and repair in real time.
2. Search and inspect smooth parts, such as manners, shafts, bearings and other smooth parts. Each shift will add smooth oil and calcium-based smooth oil as planned.
3. Check the oil level of the hydraulic oil tank. When the oil level is less than 4/5 of the oil level of the oil tank, input the specified hydraulic oil. Search for oil pumps, cylinders, multiple control valves, oil pipes and other continuous parts for signs of oil leakage.
4. Check and check each hydraulic hose assembly for signs of entanglement, rotation or breakage, and remove and replace it in real time.
5. Search whether continuous parts and fasteners are loose or missing, and add fasteners in real time.
6. The slag attached to the cleaning machine, especially the dust on the radiator, drum, scraper and chassis cover.
Character: -5A two sets of contacts switching capability.-10A contact switching capability.-Only im...View More