1. Electronic over-current protection function: Cut off […]
1. Electronic over-current protection function: Cut off the over-current measured by the load current detection CT to protect the thyristor components.
Maintain constant voltage characteristics through voltage feedback: The voltage control function provides a stable output and achieves linear characteristics of input / output voltage control through simple operations.
Soft start function: Set the soft start suitable for the load.
Additional functions (optional)
2. automatic power adjustment function: Continuously adjust the appropriate power for temperature control through the signals generated by the program controller, computer and regulator, suitable for low-range soft control.
Constant current control (current feedback): Suitable for pure metal heaters and sintered MoSi2 heaters.
Constant power control (power feedback): suitable for controlling silicon carbide and graphite heaters and high stability controllers.
Power linear control (voltage square feedback): Use the linear power characteristics to regulate the input / output voltage to precisely adjust the nickel-chromium heater load.
3. Current limit function: It is suitable for the inrush current when the load is started and the overcurrent condition when it is used continuously, such as pure metal load and tungsten molybdenum heater.
Start output limit function: Suitable for inrush current reduction and load protection when power is turned on.
Heater disconnection alarm: The alarm is displayed and output when the power loss caused by heater disconnection and heater failure is detected.
Fast-acting fuse: It perfectly protects the thyristor device and power line during short circuit and overcurrent caused by grounding.
4. the power adjustment function: adapt to the use of different manual devices, such as adjusting the slope, bottom power (residual output), manual and high / low.