Time relay principle: Air-damped time relays are often […]
Time relay principle:
Air-damped time relays are often used in AC circuits, which use the principle of air throttling through small holes to obtain delayed action. It consists of three parts: the electromagnetic system, the delay mechanism and the contacts.
Wiring method for time relay:
1. Control wiring: consider it as a Single Dual Coil Latching Relay to consider;
2. Work control: Although the control voltage is connected, it is controlled by the timer on the panel;
3. Function understanding: It is a switch, single-pole and double-throw, with an active point movable arm, just like the movable blade arm of a common knife switch;
4. Load wiring: the neutral or negative terminal of the power supply's neutral or negative terminal;
5. Working principle: During the period of invalid timing, it is equivalent to the normal state of the light switch. When it is effective, the relay operates and it works with the electric appliance, which is equivalent to the normal light switch.