1. Installation direction If the installation direction is consistent with the direction of the relay's impact resistance, the performance of the relay can be fully utilized. It is recommended to make the impact direction perpendicular to the movement direction of the contact and armature, which can effectively improve the vibration resistance and shock resistance of the normally closed contact in the non-excited state. During installation, the contact axis of the relay is parallel to the ground, which can prevent the contact spatter and carbonized substance from falling on the contact surface and improve the contact reliability. Multiple sets of relays should avoid the small load contacts below the large load contacts.
2. Short-distance installation When multiple relays are installed at close distance, it will cause abnormal heating, generally 2mm pitch is recommended. Installing a polar or magnetic holding relay at close range will affect the operating voltage.
3. The relay is installed on the shell. The shell cannot be removed and installed first. To prevent loosening, damage and deformation, please use spring washers. The tightening torque should be within the range of 0.5 ～ 70N · m.
4. The insertion strength of the plug-in relay is recommended to be 40-70N.
5. Products that meet the same load requirements have different external dimensions. According to the allowed installation space, products with low height or small installation area can be selected.
6. The installation methods of automotive relays are PCB board type, ISO socket installation type, ISO 280 socket installation type, shell fixing and card installation method. For the relays with small size and infrequent replacement, the PCB board type is generally selected, and for the relays that are frequently replaced, the socket installation method is selected. For relays whose main circuit current exceeds 20A, the socket quick connection type is generally selected to prevent large currents from passing through the circuit board and cause heat damage to the circuit board (except short-term working relays). For the bulky relays, the shell mounting type can be selected to prevent damage to the mounting feet under impact and vibration conditions.
Character: -100A contact switching capability.-Only impulse excitation needed, both for single and ...View More