1. According to the purpose classification, it can be divided into two types: functional type and control type relay. Flash relays such as wiper relays are functional relays, and ordinary relays that simply turn the circuit on and off are controlled relays.
2. According to the contact status, it is divided into three types: normally open type, normally closed type and mixed type.
3. According to the control method: current type and voltage type current type control relay is a relay that operates according to a certain current value; it forms a practical circuit with other components, such as a flash relay on a car, the larger the current, the higher the flash frequency. A voltage type relay is a relay that operates at a certain voltage value, and the relay turns on or off the controlled circuit when the controlled circuit voltage is greater than or less than a certain value. Such as light relays, horn relays, etc. The voltage relay is mainly used to control the large current consumption circuit. The coil control voltage of this relay is generally greater than 7V to work, and less than 5V will stop working.
4. According to the connection method: terminal type and plug-in type
5. According to the protection mode, it is divided into: resistance protection type and diode protection type. The function of the control type relay uses a small current to control large current.
Details: magnetic latching relay
Character: -25A contacts switching capability.-Only impulse excitation needed, both for single and ...View More